Monday, December 31, 2007

O----N THE FOURTEENTH DAY OF DCA, AND THE FINAL DAY OF '07, MY DJ GAAAAAVE TO MEEEEE...

...a DCA short you can't find anywhere else (anymore)!

"New Year, Old Rivalry"
[Shade and Chao are at a Fireworks party at night, getting ready for the big countdown]
Shade: I'm gonna shout 'Happy New Year' one nanosecond before you do, Chao!
Chao: No, I am! Oh, here it comes!
Both: 10... 9... 8... 7...
Shade: 5!
Chao: You dolt! It's 6, THEN 5!
Both: 3... 2...
Chao: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Shade: There's still 1, idiot!
Others: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! (cheer)
Shade: Oh, great! You made me miss the begining of '07, silly!
Chao: Yeah, well, your early 5 threw me off track!
Shade: Well, your ugly head threw ME off track!
Chao: At least I said 'Happy New Year' before you did!
Shade: D'oh! You beat me again, Chao... GRRR!
END!

Some idle chitchat,

A previewing phrase,

Sven Co-op geek talk,

Some rather vague statements,

Yet another rumor,

Movie recommends',

All the shorts I made up,

A Christmas short of cheating,

NIIIINE PARTS OF TEE-MEWT!!!

The Tee Em Ee Dubb-yoo Tee,

An accomplished promise,

The revealance of a rumor,

and a fan's friend drove up a tree!

No comments: