Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DJaytendo DS number 2 *Season 6 spoilers ahead*

Seriously, I'm going to mention some information about 603, and some hints towards 604, so I'd recommend you don't read this until I release 603.

Remember: #0# is a term that represents what episode I'm talking about. If I say "603," the 6 means "Season 6," and the "03" means episode 3. So, 603 means the third episode in Season 6, or Episode 43.

DJaytendo DS (Developer's Secrets) 2

Well, 602 has already passed, hasn't it? Man, that sucker was big. Half-Life is a big game, so what's the point of making Half-Life in a nutshell? I took my time. A few parts were off, or not in the right order, but I think I established some of its biggest moments into a small script.

During 603, Shade will regain his sanity in exchange for a more serious disposition. Hey, he's gonna be driving the whole time, and I don't want them to die in a car accident!

The Beta Avengers aren't just MILKMAN, JOE, ECHO, and TAGLIARE, you know. And they are smarter than you think. If Shade needs to get to Zim in order to get teleported back to the lobby, then obviously the old dairy king'll know of it beforehand. And if the Avengers are gonna fall, MILKMAN'll know it beforehand, as well. After all, he holds the mysterious paper...

Actually, on the topic of A Veteran's Beg, didja ever get the feeling that, maybe, the MILKMAN is on Shade's side? And, by that, I mean, he might go to extreme lengths just to protect him, wouldn't he? Just... who IS he?

JOE, as well. Is he truly JUST an Ordinary evil Entity? Or is he actually a very UNordinary evil entity? Something stinks about this whole deal, don't you think?

Echo... Metal Sonic's shadow, now a purple flight chao from hell. Quite the formidable fighter, isn't he? Is he really evil? Or is he just doing his job?

Now, Tagliare may seem a TRUE mystery, but is rather simple. A lonely, lonely demoman, who wields the powers of illusion, and has mastered them. Where does he fit in with the whole "mystery" deal of the avengers? Something's fishy about these four "leaders of Betas."

This "paper" business is a little off, as well. A paper that says EVERYTHING about the show. Sounds to me more like either a plot synapsis, or a leak. And we all know that leaks aren't always true...

Say, what happened to the Daleks? ...oh, right, they blew up. My mistake, sorry.

I'm positive that there are more characters in the Betas.... like the Rebel chao, and the Cyber chao. Could there be more I'm forgetting? ....maybe.

One more creepy thing: the TV room. Y'know, the Betas' trademark room. With the blue screens that show all the gardens and clips from previous episodes. The MILKMAN and JOE are always watching 'em? I can't help but feel that we've seen that room before, in a regular episode... somewhere around the debut of the Beta Avengers...

When I think about it, and this is a pretty cool coincidence, but the four Beta Avenger leaders sound somewhat like... I dunno, Metal Gear Solid bad guys. Four soldiers who are stronger than the normal ones, one of them knows everything, one of them is a complete mystery, one of them is a shapeshifting fighter, and the last one's a demoman who has mastered the powers of illusion. It seriously reminds me of Metal Gear Solid.
How is it a coincidence? You'll find out later.

Making multiple environments for the chao to mess around in is pretty hard, y'know? 'Cause I'm not that much of an original person. You know it, I know it, the chao know it. Especially when it comes to making up cars for the chao to hijack.




Was that enough? All right, fine, I'll give you one random line from 603.

Red: Um... moving on, who here has tried the Super Metroid burgers?



See ya when I see ya.

No comments: