Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Halfway Mark!

We're halfway through DCA's sixth season, and I'm seriously concerned. How do you like it? I've gotten a few comments, but nobody's actually REVIEWED any episodes besides 41. I suppose beggars can't be choosers, can they?

I can't wait until this season is over. By then, the Beta Avengers will be out of the spotlight, and the series will be back to being about the Darks and the Heroes playing pranks on each other, being idiots, and occasionally messing with the Poker Gang. And everyone will be happy.

Now, everyone who's concerned-- let's try to remember the current group of chao the series is currently focusing on.

-Shade, of course
-Dark
-Red
-Chao
-Purflee (female)
-Tail

Of course, don't expect them to always be there. Some of them may die. Some of them may get lost. Some of them just won't be able to handle the truth.

See you when I've completed episode 45.

No comments: