Friday, July 18, 2008

Sleepless Cases

Silver the Hedgehog: Ace Attorney
More updates about this mysterious...zzzzz......... trial! I finally got to play Apollo Justice last night, and I am FILLED with logical decuctive reasoning and odd feelings for female detectives!
I mean, I beat three cases.........zzzzzzz............... in under 24 hours..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... wha? Who's there?
Three cases.... it's more than it sounds, for those of you not yet trained in the knowledge of the court systems. I only needed help once, and that was on a part that is rather hard anyway!
So, as you can tell, I am FILLED with these deductive reasoning skills. I mean, in order to beat Ace Attorney, you need to BE an Ace Attorney. In more ways than one.
As for the "odd feelings" bit..... well, let's just say I think I liked "Rise from the Ashes" from the first game a bit more than I thought I did.
........zzzzz........... WHO'S THERE!? YOU WANNA TAKE MY SHELL?! YOUZA GUNNA NEED TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST, GLIMMEROUS FOP! zzzzz...........
But, not to worry... I have still done a bit of work on "The Silver Turnabout." And these reasoning skills certainly helped. As a matter of fact, I can now say that I am about 2/3 complete with that first case. ....scientifically, of course.

...what the **** is wrong with me?

No comments: