Friday, July 4, 2008

Some Random Lines (a little present for July 4)

I know I'm just stacking up the to-do list for those who haven't checked DCA in a while, but... I feel like just posting some random lines from future episodes, bonuses, shorts, and whatnot. And they'll get epic-er and epic-er as we go along...

In fact, you'll get some SPOILER-RIFFIC lines here. Nothing I don't want you to hear, though. Consider it my present, celebrating great Independence Day, and Will Smith.

Shade (VO): Damn wright-- I mean, RIGHT there's an objection! OBJECTION!!! The chief... of the MASTER corporation? Shadow? This IS Uncle Shadow we're talking about here, correct? Egg (VO): Yes, Shadow the Hedgehog is the MASTER chief.

Shadow: GAH! UGH.... RAA!! UUUUUUUUUUAUSUAUUASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBNNNGGGGG!!!!

FemaleSoldier: So you killed the MASTER Chief. I can't believe you!

?: Good girl. Just like that.

Shade (VO): What about the terrorists? Who are they?
Egg (VO): *hands Shade some photos* The Special-Ops team "Beaten Graves."
Shade (VO): Quite an ugly-looking bunch, aren't they?
Egg (VO): There are exactly four members of Beaten Graves involved in this terrorist activity.
Shade (VO): *looks at photos* There's something about these guys....
Egg (VO): Former bomb disposal expert and psycologist Rage Tail.
Shade (VO): ...whoa, he looks kinda cool.
Egg (VO): Shuddering No, master of disguise.
Shade (VO): !!! ...hmmm...
Egg (VO): Levity Nite, gunfighter extroadinare.
Shade (VO): Holy crap, this is one interesting bunch.
Egg (VO): And leader of the group, the one who has planned out every step of the activity, and is as strong as he is smart...
Shade (VO): ...? This is interesting....
Egg (VO): Lam Mink.
Shade (VO): Why does he look like me? I could've sworn Shuddering No was the master of disguise.
Egg (VO): Honestly, I have no idea. But, this gives you an advantage, doesn't it?
Shade (VO): No, it doesn't. This guy is apparently a Neutral chao.
Egg (VO): I'm more interested in the fact that a group of terrorists let a chao lead their group.
Shade (VO): Yeah, this guy must be pretty evil. And yet he's a Neutral chao... something is DEFINITELY wrong here.


Baker: D-D-DON'T TOUCH IT!

?: So you're the one the boss keeps talking about.
Shade: And you?
?: Special-Ops Beaten Graves member Levity....
[he spins his Desert Eagle and juggles it before snatching it into one hand]
Nite: .......*snatches it*...Nite.

Rage: You like Super Mario Sunshine, don't you, Shade?

Rage: Hmm... you don't like Zelda? What's wrong with you!?

Rage: I see you like... Dora the Explorer.

Shade: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Shade: Great, you're here. Now we can die as family.

SJR: Dark? I thought he was dead!

Dark: I see blue screens.

MM: Dark... I believe it is time I told you.....
[the room gets dark]
MM: The secret.
[...]
MM: And THAT... is the secret.

MM: Of course, how rude of me... all this time, and you do not even know what my robot form looks like. Allow me to shed some light on this.

SJR: What did you mean, "robot form?"
MM: Now THAT... is a secret you will have learned by the end of this episode.
Shade: Don't you mean, "this season?"
MM: ...that's another secret.

Dark: THE TERRORISTS STOLE MY WAFFLES!

[the MILKMAN's robot suit hisses, and smoke comes out; it opens, and.....]

MM: No, not really, I just wanted to **** with your head.

MM: I should have known you were up to something, JOE.
JOE: ENOUGH OF THIS "JOE" NONSENSE!
[JOE's voice slowly becomes more and more robotic, and monotonous]
JOE: My... NaMe... IS... THERJAK!

(Whaddya know, I just spoiled you on something. Still, it won't make any sense by itself)

Therjak: I HOLD MANY MORE SECRETS THAN IT SEEMS, YOU KNOW.

MM: That was something nobody could expect.
Therjak: ON THE CONTRARY, MILKMAN. I WAS COUNTING ON IT.

[Quartz runs in, being chased by the Nomble]

Therjak: HOLY FU-- *BOOM!*

[Quartz turns around, and sees Therjak, crushed]
Qz: Holy mother****ing ****, I ****ing did something for once.

Therjak: SYSTEM SHUT DOWN. *shut down* .........*restart* *hums Windows 95 Start Music* WELCOME. PRESS START TO BEGIN.

MM: Damn. Anybody know Linux?
SJR: I know a bit of DOS.

Therjak: AGREE TO BECOME PRISONERS OF WAR.
SJR: I didn't like that episode.
Shade: Yeah, and for a Christmas special, it wasn't very entertai--
Therjak: DJAY SAID HE WOULD REMAKE THAT EPISODE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Shade: I think we're gonna die.

Bowser: All right, all right, be quiet, will ya? Show a little respect. Court is now in session!

Tails: *a-hem* A few nights ago, Robert, a GUN soldier and veteran of the Black Arms/Humans war of '05, was shot twice in the chest.
Bowser: Gruesome. Awesome.
Tails: We have evidence that shows that Shadow the Hedgehog is responsible for this murder.

["OBJECTION!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]

[under the waterfall is a dead Omochao]
Chaosky: Whoa, an Omochao! Haven't seen those guys in the whole show!

[Mecha Knuckles and the Tails Doll are stuck inside a giant cage]
MK: Stardust Speedway, Zone 2, my robotic as--

MK: Dude.
TD: Yeah?
MK: We're on a random, slow conveyor belt.
TD: Yuh-huh.
MK: That will dump us off the island.
TD: Yeah.
MK: And kill us.
TD: That's right.

[cut to the chao running away from giant crushers in a white and red cave, grabbing a puzzle piece, and entering a teleporter]

MK: Some tour guide guy took us to a cage, and made us fall a long way to a floating island, then we ran away and found a teleporter and found this door, and you slammed it on my foot.

TD: Dude, this is nuts! There are all these intradimensional gateways in there, and I nearly threw up!
He: How can a doll--
LGS: Ap-ap-ap-ap.... we don't wanna know.



There, that's all the quotes I'm showing. Obviously, they're not ALL from Metal Gear Shade. And not all are from episode 48. And not all are from Professor Shade-on. And not all are from DCA08. Finally, not all are from Silver the Hedgehog: Ace Attorney, which is something I kinda just made up.

Happy fourth of July, everyone!

No comments: