Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shady Infiltration

Last time on DCA:

[Shade spreads the seven Chaos Drives in front of him]
MM: My real name is Shawn the Dark.
Shade: The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power... power enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. Only you can do this; GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!
MM: I'm Shade's father.
[more bright lights; the seven yellow Chaos Drives spin around Shade, and transform him]
JOE: I AM A DALEK. MY REAL NAME IS THERJAK.
[the back of his head becomes like the back of Metal Sonic's]
Therjak: ECHO IS REALLY A DARK CHAO. A DARK CHAO I TRICKED INTO WORKING FOR ME.
[his emotiball turns light blue]
Therjak: TAGLIARE WAS A DISTRACTION TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MINDS OFF OF ME.
[he becomes a DARK/SWIM CHAO]
Therjak: I AM THE REAL MASTERMIND BEHIND THE BETA AVENGERS.
[the drives disappear; a small fanfare is heard]
Therjak: AND SHADE, SHAWN, AND SHADE JUNIOR ARE PRISONERS OF WAR.
Shade: I'm ready.


DARK CHAO ADVENTURES
Season 6: The Gray Journey


Episode 49: Shade's End Part Two: Shady Infiltration

[the story resumes on planet Norion; Shade, Shawn, and Shade Junior have to activate three generators]
Chapter 1: Activating the First Generator
[cut to Shade Junior having to activate Generator A]
(Note: Each of the Shade family is given a radio to let them communicate, and record their progress]
SJR: Junior to HQ. I have begun my descent into the series of hallways which lead to Generator A.
[Junior walks through some rooms and blasts some small creatures]
SJR: My weapon, the Laser Pistol, is quite sufficient at dealing with everything here.
[he blasts some rubble out of the way, and enters the next door]
SJR: ....Junior to HQ. Checkpoint reached. I repeat, checkpoint reached. I shall clear the LZ for the ships to come in.
[Junior clears a landing zone (LZ)]
SJR: LZ secure, and ready for Dalek landing.
[a Dalek ship flies to the LZ, and lands; Daleks come out, and start shooting into what looks like thin air]
SJR: ...that was rather random. Now moving towards the Generator.
[he goes through, defeating some enemies and whatnot]
[until he finds himself at a large room]
SJR: Ah! The generator! Um... HQ, how do I activate it?
[he listens to HQ]
SJR: Of course.
[Junior steps towards the center of the room, and a ton of security robots fly in!]
SJR: EEK! Eah! *budda budda budda* EAT LEAD!
[the security bots fall]
[BANG....... BANG....... BANG!]
[a giant security bot walks in]
SJR: CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAAAAP!
[the robot starts shooting him]
SJR: Time to get Tour Guide-y!
[Junior grabs some stilts, and puts on a large cloak; he becomes the Tour Guide]
TG: Ready to die, robot freak? *pulls out minigun* You'd better be.
[BUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDA!]
[the security robot blows up]
TG: That's what I thought.
[he takes off the cloak; a button appears by a control panel]
SJR: Hmm... *presses button* *BOOM!* **** **** ****!!!
[Junior is sent flying out of the Generator via the explosion]
SJR: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YIKES!
[he slams into the ground]
Shade: (radio) Junior, Dad? I've activated my generator. What about you two?
Shawn: (radio) *pant* *pant* Uh... we're all set on this end. Whoo... returning to the main control tower.
SJR: Oof... (radio) *cough cough* Mine exploded on me.
Shade: Really? Uh... heh heh.... that's strange.
SJR: Why?
Shade: No reason. Let's go to the control tower.
[they do, and approach the elevator]
Shawn: So, this is the elevator, huh? Looks like ****.
Shade: Careful what you say, Dad. People are watching this.
Shawn: The Daleks?
Shade: That, and this episode is being used right now for the "Making of" recording.
[the three wave at the screen, and smile]
SJR: HI, YOUTUBE!
[they stop waving]
Shawn: Well, shall we enter the elevator?
Shade: Yes. Let's.
[they enter the elevator, and ride it upwards]
[it's super dramatic as they ride it upwards]
[DUN DUN DUUUUUN]
[the elevator reaches the top, and they get off]
All: *gasp*
[Now, let's move back in time to when Shawn had to activate Generator B]
Chapter 2: The Second Bee Genesis. Radiator.
[Shawn enters a very dark corridor]
Shawn: Shawn the Dark to HQ.... everything is dark. Why'd you give me just a flashlight? Aren't there gonna be enemies?
[he starts walking]
[a bunch of security robots appear]
Shawn: Huh?
[Shawn flashes the light on them, but they disappear]
Shawn: ...creepy.
[he resumes walking]
[the security robots reappear]
Shawn: Who's there?
[shine light; disappear; resume; reappear; shine light; disappear; mix with broccoli until golden brown; serve with peanuts]
[eventually, he reaches the checkpoint]
Shawn: Shawn to HQ. Checkpoint reached.
[the security bots appear; Shawn sees them]
Shawn: I NEED BACKUP! I NEED BACKUP!
[at this time, Junior's Daleks arrive and shoot at the bots]
Shawn: ...that was rather random. Now moving towards the Generator.
[Shawn resumes his quest]
[he avoids some poisonous-looking stuff, and manages to find the Generator room]
[a ton of security robots appear]
Shawn: AIEEEE! Uh... uh... there's a sale on women's jeans down at Generator A!
[the security robots fly to generator A]
[BANG.... BANG..... BANG!]
[a large security robot walks into the room]
Shawn: ...oh, boy. Um... I'm going to need some heavy weaponry for this.
[Shawn whips out the big guns-- a rocket launcher]
Shawn: Time for you to go back where you came from.
[Shawn starts singing Live and Learn, I don't know why, maybe it's where Shade's love for singing came from]
Shawn: Can you feel life movin' through your mind,
Ooh, looks like it came back for more!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Can you feel time slippin' down your spine,
Ooooooh, You try and try to ignore!
Yeah!

But you can hardly swallow,
Your fears and pain.
When you can't help but follow,
It puts you right back where you came.

Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.

Whooooa, yeah!

Can you feel life tangle you up inside?
Yeah, now you're face down on the floor!
Oh!

But you can't save your sorrow,
You've paid in trade!
When you can't help but follow,
It puts you right back where you came.

Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.

Hey, whoa, whoa,
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

GUITAR SOLO

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

GUITAR SOLO

There's a face searching far, so far and wide.
There's a place where you dream you'd never find.
Hold on to what if?
Hold on to what if?

Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.

Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.
[the song ends, and the robot is severely weakened!]
Shawn: Now it would seem I'd need some sort of minigun to defeat it... I can't do that!
[Shawn thinks]
Shawn: Um... uh... look over there! An archville!
[the robot runs to Generator A, expecting an archville]
Shawn: Heh heh heh... sucker.
[a button appears by the control panel; Shawn presses it]
Shawn: Now to report to HQ. ....HEY, THOSE LITTLE ROBOTS STOLE MY RADIO!
[he spots some security robots with his radio flying away]
Shawn: GET BACK HERE! *chases*
[he eventually gets it back]
Shade: (radio) Junior, Dad? I've activated my generator. What about you two?
Shawn: (radio) *pant* *pant* Uh... we're all set on this end. Whoo... returning to the main control tower.
SJR: Oof... (radio) *cough cough* Mine exploded on me.
Shade: Really? Uh... heh heh.... that's strange.
SJR: Why?
Shade: No reason. Let's go to the control tower.
[they do, and approach the elevator]
Shawn: So, this is the elevator, huh? Looks like ****.
Shade: Careful what you say, Dad. People are watching this.
Shawn: The Daleks?
Shade: That, and this episode is being used right now for the "Making of" recording.
[the three wave at the screen, and smile]
SJR: HI, YOUTUBE!
[they stop waving]
Shawn: Well, shall we enter the elevator?
Shade: Yes. Let's.
[they enter the elevator, and ride it upwards]
[it's super dramatic as they ride it upwards]
[DUN DUN DUUUUUN]
[the elevator reaches the top, and they get off]
All: *gasp*
[now let's go back to when Shade was going for Generator C]
Chapter 3: It All Adds Up
Shade: This is Shade. My BFG (Big ****ing Gun) is epic... it's an awesome weapon.
[Shade clears a room using his weapon]
Shade: I am currently making my way to the outside area.
[Shade exits the building, and finds a computer on a walkway]
Shade: Huh? What's this? ....Shade to HQ, I've found a computer that apparently blocks the reinforcements from landing.
[pause]
Shade: I don't KNOW why! Look, I'll just fix it, okay?
[Shade starts fixing the computer]
[MINIGAME! Shade must work out a code]
HIW OD E61I
Shade: Hmm... HIQ od E61i? What could THAT mean? Let me just look at this keyboard...
[Shade works part of the code out]
Shade: JOE od E61i..... this is weird.
[the words, "Why is JOE's name in there?" floats across the top of the screen, followed by a question mark in a red box]
Shade: Not all of the code follows the same rule. What's up with that?
[he gets back to work at decoding the complicated code]
Shade: JOE is E61i...... what the hell?
[the words, "JOE is what?" floats across the top of the screen, followed by a question mark in a red box]
Shade: Huh. This last word is extremely hard to decipher. ...I'll get back to it later.
[MINIGAME END; HQ contacts Shade]
Shade: Yeah? .....oh, really? I did it? I didn't need to decipher the whole code in the first place? I'm repeating your words, and that's strange?
[Shade continues into the generator building]
Shade: Shade to HQ. I'm entering Generator C.
[Shade blasts a few enemies away with his awesome BFG, and enters the actual generator room] [the lights are off]
Shade: Damn teenagers... playing pranks on me.
[Shade turns the lights on, and thinks he sees someone disappear]
Shade: What the? Who's there?
[nobody]
Shade: ...huh, you don't say.
[Shade activates the generator, but right before he does, somebody reappears and shoots the button]
Shade: Holy--
[BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!]
[another explosion is heard in the distance]
[the person who shot the button... was JOE. In his dark matter suit, no less.]
[Shade just stares at him, and he disappears]
Shade: (radio) Junior, Dad? I've activated my generator. What about you two?
Shawn: (radio) *pant* *pant* Uh... we're all set on this end. Whoo... returning to the main control tower.
SJR: Oof... (radio) *cough cough* Mine exploded on me.
Shade: Really? Uh... heh heh.... that's strange.
SJR: Why?
Shade: No reason. Let's go to the control tower.
[they do, and approach the elevator]
Shawn: So, this is the elevator, huh? Looks like ****.
Shade: Careful what you say, Dad. People are watching this.
Shawn: The Daleks?
Shade: That, and this episode is being used right now for the "Making of" recording.
[the three wave at the screen, and smile]
SJR: HI, YOUTUBE!
[they stop waving]
Shawn: Well, shall we enter the elevator?
Shade: Yes. Let's.
[they enter the elevator, and ride it upwards]
[it's super dramatic as they ride it upwards]
[DUN DUN DUUUUUN]
[the elevator reaches the top, and they get off]
All: *gasp*
Chapter 4: Hotel Plot Twist, Room Too Many
[JOE is there, and he's the only one there]
Shade: Hello, JOE.
JOE: You did it. You activated the three generators.
Shade: Yeah, no thanks to YOU. What did you need them for?
JOE: Didn't I tell you already? We're assaulting this tower.
Shawn: But, you're the only one in here!
Shade: Calm down, dad. Let me handle this. ...Hotel Dusk style.
[cut to a sideways DS, Shade is on the left screen, JOE on the right]
Shade: Why are we here?
JOE: What do you mean? You're assaulting the ****ing tower, I already told you.
Shade: ...I thought we were prisoners of war.
JOE: What? Where'd you get an idea like that?
[a triangle-shaped icon appears on the left screen; the player presses it]
Shade: I got the idea from...
[two options appear, "You told us." and "Someone else told us." the player chooses option 2]
Shade: ....someone else.
Shawn: Uh... Shade, you feelin' all right?
SJR: Yeah, I mean, it was JOE who told us.
Shade: No, it was Therjak. And, obviously, this guy isn't Therjak.
JOE: Therjak? Who the hell is THAT?
Shade: Why, Therjak is YOU. Your Dalek form.
JOE: I'm not a-- I mean, oh, right! Yes, I simply forgot.
Shade: Right.
[the words, "Who is this guy?" float across the top of the screen, followed by a question mark in a red box]
Shade: So, what, exactly, are we supposed to be... assaulting?
JOE: This one guy. He's coming.
[a triangle-shaped icon appears on the left screen; the player presses it]
Shade: "This one guy?" Do you mean...
[two options appear, "The Daleks?" and "...JOE?"; the player chooses option two]
Shade: Do you mean JOE?
JOE: Ye--no! No. I mean...
Shade: You mean JOE.
JOE: No! No, I don't!
[the words, "Why is he waiting for JOE?" float across the top of the screen, followed by a question mark in a red box]
[fade to black, fade-in to a side-ways DS, JOE is on the right, while three options are on the left]
["What is JOE?" "Who are you?" "Why are you waiting for JOE?"; the first is chosen]
Shade: Tell me... do you know what JOE really is?
JOE: Yeah, he's a c--I'm a chao.
Shade: You're a chao? Hmm...
[the second is chosen]
Shade: Who could you be? Wait, no, let me guess...
[two options appear, "Another Beta Avenger," and "a chao," option one is chosen]
Shade: You are another Beta Avenger.
JOE: Another? Dude, there are only four of us.
Shade: I know. So, you must be......... hmm... there's only one possibility.
JOE: Yeah, and it's JOE.
Shade: No, no.... that's impossible. The only possibility is Echo.
JOE: Wha-huh?
SJR: What are you talking about?
Shawn: Yeah, I mean... Echo? He died in that explosion!
Shade: So did Dark, but you saved him.
Shawn: Actually, I didn't... he just escaped.
Shade: Well, that increases the chances of Echo being alive!
JOE: ....all right, ALL RIGHT, I'm Echo! So what?
[the dark matter suit dissolves, revealing Echo, the Dark/Fly chao with lots of condor parts]
Shawn: But... why would you dress up as JOE?
Echo: ....
Shade: Hmm...
[the player chooses the third option]
Shade: Why are you waiting for JOE, anyway?
Echo: I'm not gonna just say it like that!
Shade: All right, then... I'm gonna guess it.
[two options appear, "You were gonna make a deal." and "You were gonna kill him." The second option is chosen]
Shade: You were gonna kill him. You were waiting in ambush for him. ...which is why he sent us here first.
Echo: !!! Damn... you're good. Then again, you DID come from the MILKMAN...
[dramatic camera angles on both screens]
Echo: All right. You win. I'll talk.
?: Yeah, you'd better.
Chapter 5: Who is Therjak?
[Therjak appears behind them]
Therjak: *a-hem* SORRY. GOT A VIRUS THERE. NOW, TALK.
Shade: ...
Echo: Whoa, who the hell is that?
SJR: That's the REAL JOE, or "Therjak."
Echo: Yikes! I'd better start talking, then.
Therjak: INDEED.
Echo: Alright.


I escaped from the explosion at the stadium with Dark, and we went our seperate ways. I spent some time thinking about whose side I really am on. Do I hate chao? Or do I hate the Beaten Graves?

Shade: Wait, wait, wait. Beaten Graves?
Shawn: It's the official name we came up with for just us four. You know, MILKMAN, JOE, Echo, and Tagliare.
Shade: Oh. Continue.
Echo: Thank you.

I realized that I hated the Beaten Graves more than anything else. JOE tried to kill me CONSTANTLY! It just.. didn't work. So, I dug up some dirt, and found that he'd be going here soon. So, I came to this run-down place, and waited. Of course, I stole his dark-matter suit, which he, strangely, wasn't wearing.

Shade: But, he found out you were here, which is why he sent us to assault the control tower.
Shawn: Yeah, something just doesn't add up here.
SJR: How did you find out about his plan to go here, again?
Echo: Oh, that?

He... kinda... saw me. While I was digging up the dirt on him. So, I ran away to here, and stole his suit, and I guess that's how he--

["OBJECTION!!!" appears on-screen as Shade shouts it]
Shade: If he saw you, and you stole his suit, you'd know he was a Dalek! And yet you just proved to us that you weren't aware of this fact!
Echo: Um...
[Echo looks at Therjak, who aims his gun at him]
Echo: I... forgot?
Shade: Hmm...
[Shade bangs a random gavel]
Shade: I have come to my conclusion, everyone. In fact, I believe that pretty much anyone with a BRAIN can come up with this.
SJR: ...what?
Shawn: Yeah, I have no idea what you mean.
Shade: JOE is obviously NOT a Dalek.
Therjak: NONSENSE. LOOK AT ME. I AM A DALEK.
Shade: Oh, really?
Therjak: YA RLY. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?
Shade: One, when asked of your creator, you said you weren't created. Two, your vocabulary is very... un-Dalek.
Therjak: PREPOSTEROUS.
Shade: And the icing on the cake, THREE, Echo stole your suit, which means he'd have seen your Dalek form. But, he didn't.
SJR: Hey, yeah! And he said you chased him away! Or something close to that.
Therjak: ...
Shade: One last thing. I found a computer near Generator C which had a complicated code in it.
Therjak: ..............no wai.
Shade: Ya wai. The code, so far, reads "JOE is," but I can't decipher the last word.
SJR: And what about the times when you spoke normal? Like just now?
Therjak: IT..IS....A VIRUS WE DALEK GET. .......OkAy?
Shawn: And you HAVE acted very, VERY strange back when we were partners.
Therjak: STIll... noT... ENOugh...PROOF.
Shade: I bet that, when we decipher that code, you'll be finished.
Therjak: BELIEVE ME... IF YOU DECIPHER THAT CODE... IT'LL BREAK YOUR LITTLE HEART.
Shade: Try me.
Therjak: OKAY. I'LL HUMOR YOU. YOU GET ONE TRY AT DECIPHERING THAT CODE.
Chapter 6: WHAT THE ****?!
Shade: I happened to write down the code. Here it is.
HIW OD E61I
Shade: I managed to get this far.
JOE is E61i
Therjak: HA. JUST TRY TO FIGURE OUT THAT LAST WORD.
[MINIGAME! Time to try it out]
Shawn: Okay, so what's the details?
Shade: Each word had a different rule. The first was, on a QWERTY keyboard, the letter to the RIGHT.
SJR: So... HIW was JOE. Got it.
Shade: The second was the letter to the LEFT.
Echo: In that case, OD translates to IS. Right.
Shade: Now, this last word...
E61I
Echo: Let's try the letter below it.
DYQK
Shade: Nope. And I doubt above will work, since above the numbers are F1-12.
Shawn: Hmm... how about below by 2?
Shade: Heh. I doubt it. But, yeah, let's give it a try.
CHA....
Shade: No way.
SJR: No.
Shawn: Impossible.
Echo: What? What's impossible?
Shade: It reads.... "Cham."
Echo: What's that mean?
Shade: Cham... was the chao who died. After the first episode.
Echo: WHAT THE ****, MAN!? WHAT THE ****!?
Shawn: YOU'RE CHAM?
Therjak: I told you it would break your heart.
[the Dalek suit melts, revealing a Neutral chao with a helluva lotta scars]
Shade: But... but... why? Why? WHY!?
Cham: "Why?" You want to know WHY? You killed me, Shade. You and Chao.
Shawn: Then, why were you after Dark?
Cham: I'm getting to that.

Episode 1... Chao in Space. Shade and Chao got into a fight in the Lobby, and I tried to break it up. I got killed in the fight. That's right. I got killed in the fight. Episode 23... Return of the Daleks. Chao used "Thriller" to revive every fallen person. I was revived. However, I was in a grave at the time, and couldn't get out. I spent a long, long, LONG time thinking.

["OBJECTION!!!" appears on-screen as Shawn shouts it]
Shawn: But... but we set the Beta Avengers up episodes before that!
Cham: Ah, yes, you DID, didn't you?

But, you, believe it or not, forgot me. You believed that I started it FOR you. No, I didn't. I was DEAD. D-E-A-D, DEAD. Perhaps the one who helped you was Echo in the JOE costume? I was buried underground, in a ****ing COFFIN. When Shade revived everyone, I, like I said, did some thinking. Wanna know how I got out of the coffin? Shawn dug me out after Mephiles sent you morons to the Chao World. He dug me up, and we talked business.

["HOLD IT!!!" appears on-screen as Shade shouts it]
Shade: But... that would mean...
Cham: Shawn knew? No. He didn't. I sort of lied.

We didn't actually TALK. He just dug me up. I presume he was going to do something, but someone drove him off. At least I was finally at the surface. Then, I found out that the Daleks drove him off. They talked to me... showed me their way of things. They even fixed me up with my own Dalek machine. I thanked them, but they told me there was a catch. I had to kill every chao in existance. They knew I was someone who hated both Dark and Hero chao... and wouldn't mind killing them off. I told them that they'd know I was bad if they saw I was a Dalek, so they let me wear my dark matter suit. JOE was back in business.

Shade: Man, this is really confusing.
Shawn: Which, I suppose, is a good thing. More confusion means more chances to kill us.
Cham: And more confusion also means more plot holes, which allows for more bending of the script.
Shawn: Avatar: The Last Scriptbender.
[pause; cough]
Chapter 7: Clearing It Up
Shade: So, let's try to figure out what's happened.

-We killed Cham by accident, and buried him.
-BETA: Someone called "JOE," and the MILKMAN kidnapped the Poker Gang.
-REAL: Someone called "JOE," and the MILKMAN set up the Beta Avengers.
-The Daleks killed everyone except Chao.
-Chao healed everyone, including Cham, who spent some time in his grave, thinking.
-Mephiles shipped us off to Chao World.
-In our absense, the MILKMAN dug Cham up for some unknown reason, and the Daleks drove him off.
-The Daleks talked with Cham, and gave him a Dalek suit. He also put on his JOE suit.
-He joined the Beta Avengers, and vowed to kill us all.

Shade: Is that about right?
Cham: Yes.
SJR: I think the question now is... why'd the MILKMAN dig Cham up, and why'd Echo disguise himself?
Echo: I know I only disguised myself to get some benefits as MILKMAN's partner. Then, when JOE came back, I shut right up.
Shawn: As for me... I dug him up to see if Thriller revived him.
Echo: And?
Shawn: His eyes were open. Still, that didn't prove anything. Now, THIS does.
Cham: It had better.
Shade: So now what? You gonna finish your job, and kill us?
Cham: Perhaps. I know I WANT to.
Shawn: Look, Cham... we can talk about this.
Cham: NO, WE CAN'T! You don't know how much pain and suffering I've been through!
Shade: Wait, one last question. How'd you survive the poisonous water?
Cham: I didn't actually DRINK any of it. I just pretended to. And then, I waited until the Pillar of Autumn picked you up before I got back up.
Shade: I see.
Cham: ...
[Cham calls for backup]
Shawn: No!
Cham: Yes. I did. Soon, those Daleks will be in here, frying your butts.
Echo: You rotten little...
Cham: Farewell! Or, rather, DON'T.
[Cham jumps out the window]
Shawn: ......he's an idiot.
Shade: Yeah, he pretty much just commited suicide there. We're very high up.
[suddenly, they hear banging on the door]
Dalek: OPEN THIS DOOR, OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO EX-TERRRRR-MINATE YOU!
Shade: O snap!
Echo: Forget about you guys; I'm jumping!
[Echo jumps out the window, and starts flying]
Echo: Luckily, I can fly. What the?
[the others grabbed onto his feet, and are riding along]
Echo: Get offa me!
Shade: And die? No thanks!
Echo: You're too heavy! I'm going down!
[Echo descends down to the planet's surface]
SJR: ...at least we survived... ow...
Shade: Looks like we're not the only ones! Look!
[Cham had landed on a matress the Daleks put there in case somebody jumped out the window]
Cham: I see you escaped. Very well... I'll just have to finish you myself.
Shade: Cham... easy now... remember all the good times we had?
Cham: WHAT good times? I'm a Neutral chao! I'm not even on your side!
Shade: ...no need to yell.
Chapter 8: It's the Final Countdown! Doo-do-DOO-doo.... Doo-do-DOO-DOO-DOO!
[Cham charges forward, and is blocked by Echo]
Cham: Echo... I never liked you.
Echo: I know. You tried to have me killed before I even joined the Beaten Graves.
Cham: Nontheless, I shall keep on trying until I succeed.
[they get into a very intense fight]
[Echo takes to the skies, but somehow, Cham manages to jump high enough to knock him down]
Cham: Didn't I tell you? The Daleks trained me in a lot of crazy fighting styles.
[Echo is unconscious; next up is Shade Junior]
Cham: Hello, Junior. I never got the chance to properly meet you. I'm Cham.
SJR: ...
Cham: Not very social? Good. This'll be the last time you HAVE TO BE!
[Cham charges, and gets into another intense fight]
[Junior puts on his Tour Guide costume (robe and stilts), and pulls out a minigun]
SJR: Die, Cham.
Cham: I already have. It's not fun. Now YOU try.
[Cham knocks Junior's stilts away, and he falls onto the ground]
[Junior is somehow unconscious from that; Shawn's next]
Cham: Shawn, Shawn, Shawn... when will you learn?
Shawn: I'll learn when you shut the **** up and DIE already!
Cham: Try again.
[another intense fight]
[Shawn manages to knock Cham down to the ground]
Shawn: Now, Shade! Finish him!
Shade: Uhh... okay!
[Shade runs for the kill, but Cham gets up and fires a random rocket launcher]
Shade+Shawn: *gasp*
[Shawn dives in the way, and takes the explosion]
Shade: D..DAAAD!
Shawn: ..................
Shade: Dad, speak to me...
Shawn: ......ugh... *cough*...
[Shawn goes unconscious]
Cham: I suppose persistency runs in the family. Luckily, I've got enough ammo for all of you. *reloads*
Shade: You monster...
Cham: The world's filled with monsters, kiddo. You'll learn that in the next few seconds you have to live.
Shade: ...but... what about my Gray Journey?
Cham: Oh, PLEASE. Your little gray journey? All you did was kill Tagliare, and learn to swim. Which, by the way, most people learn at SIX. How old are you now? Twenty-two? Wow.
[Shade just angrily stares at Cham]
Cham: What's wrong? Cat gotcher tongue? Or are you thinking s'more? Really, kid, you LOVE to think, don'tcha?
Shade: ....
Cham: If only thinking could save you here.
Shade: ....
Cham: That's it, I'm through talking to you. *aims rocket launcher* Time for action.
[dramatic camera angles]
[fade to black]
TO BE CONCLUDED.....

No comments: