Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to the Family

Oh, yes, and I forgot to mention until now.. I've said it on the Book of Faces, but now Imma say it here.

For starters, There is now a DCA Team. A team of people who work on Dark Chao Adventures. Normally, if asked who makes DCA, I'd say "me, with the occasional help from #1 fan, Invader mle." Now, though, we've not only got a new fan, but a new team member.

New to the team is Logic. I call her "Fentzy." She will be co-running the DCA site and making some official art. When her chao appear in the show, they'll be technically referred to as "Second-party." What bearing they will have is unknown presently, but don't worry. All will be figgered out by at least Halloween.

Fentzy's agreed to help bring DCA back up to speed, and.. yeah, all that. So things are getting done now! Prolly. I'm sure, by the time DCAHall3 comes out, EVERYTHING will be all better. ..now, I've just got to hold up my end of the bargain. xD It's a harder script than I had previously assumed. Tale Three might end up in this, or it might be transferred to the next serial.

That's about it for updates. 'Til next time, everybody! :D
~DJay32

No comments: