Sunday, April 10, 2011

EAT. is a restaurant in Windsor

I make a lot of posts that have practically nothing in them

This is one of them.

Oh, and I've had this other blog since 2007. Haven't done much with it. Until recently. >w> I highly recommend reading it. Even though I have way more readers of that one than this one, so chances are the only people reading this would be the people from the other blog that saw the link to this blog. <____<

And, uh... DCA's comin' along right on schedule. So far, we seem to have hit only one major snag. And that is, um.. that I haven't made.. Episode 80 yet. BUT. Before you start throwing full wine bottles at your computer screen, let me offer this as a cop-out:


The Digitally Remastered Director's Cut of


DARK CHAO ADVENTURES ONE:
DARK CHAO ADVENTURES, ...TOO?


And if you got that reference, I will give you a hug and some spoilers to DCA8. Or just a hug. Depends on what you want. Maybe a kiss, too.

No comments: