Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Size Comparisons of DCA and Rapture

I'm saving OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING in its entirety to an rtf document on my Mac. I've only done the first act so far, and it's already at two megabytes.

For reference, my longest story before this was DCAHall3, which was around 237 kilobytes. This took six hours to read out loud, and yet Rapture's at least six times the size of that, and that's just the first act of four.

I feel like Andrew fucking Hussie. I hate that man so much, though. ;_;

Act two was three-point-six megabytes, putting the total at 5.6 megabytes so far. Wait, let me add the third act up to the present day!

..5.7 megabytes! Still. 5.7 megabytes is exponentially larger than DCAHall3. So OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING is easily the longest story I have ever written, and it's not even over yet.

IT IS THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR TO DCA, AND ON THE OFF-CHANCE YOU HAVE SOMEHOW READ DCA WITHOUT READING RAPTURE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ RAPTURE.

No comments: